SICCURA ACCEPTABLE AND FAIR USE POLICY
Siccura Acceptable and Fair Use Policy
We provide services for our users to safeguard and protect their communications and data. By accessing or using the services, you agree to the terms of this Acceptable and Fair Use Policyand will be held responsible for any violations hereof. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any content that you post, submit, transmit, distribute or upload through our service. Any use or reliance on any content by you is at your risk, and we shall not accept any liability for any content sent by our users.
You agree that the content shared by other Siccura users with you can be recalled at any time by them. When the content is recalled by the Siccura user, it will be deleted from your Siccura application. However, an encrypted format of that communication will remain on the third party service you use, which you will not be able to read.
We take the safety of our users very seriously. We strongly urge everyone to report suspicious people and sensitive content when they come across it on Siccura. You can notify us of any suspicious users or objectionable content by contacting us via the “contact us” link within the Siccura along with a brief description of the problem faced by You. You may also write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We take significant efforts to make sure that the interactions encountered on Siccura are done so in a safe manner.
1.You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities on or in relation to our services, or allow any person to use your account with us to
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in registering an account (including by creating a misrepresentative account name or accessing another user’s account) or in making any communications or sharing or publishing any content or information using our services;
- name squat via your account name in a way that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or other rights;
- send any unsolicited, unauthorised spam (such as spam comments in our social media services), advertising or promotional messages, or any other commercial communications;
- submit, upload, transmit or display, through our services, any content (whether displayed publicly or not, and whether displayed directly or indirectly to any other users) which in fact or in our reasonable opinion:
- breaches any laws or regulations (or may result in a breach of any laws or regulations when used in a manner permitted by the Siccura Terms of Service);
- creates a risk of loss or damage to any person or property;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- harms or exploits any person (whether adult or minor) in any way, including via bullying, harassment or threats of violence;
- is unlawful, obscene, threatening, hateful, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), threatening, profane or otherwise objectionable;
- encourages conduct that would be considered to be a criminal offence in any jurisdiction, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate;
- promotes or encourages self-harming;
- infringes our rights or any third party’s rights, including any intellectual property rights, contractual rights, confidentiality rights or privacy rights;
- is pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or otherwise of a mature nature; or
- encourages or is likely to encourage any of the above;
- misuse the content provided such as religious stickers, cards, or themes downloaded fromSiccura;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations, including credit card fraud or bank account fraud;
- engage in any illegal or potentially illegal (as determined by us) activities or transactions, including sale of any illicit drugs or money laundering;
- gamble, provide gambling information or entice others to engage in gambling through any method;
- use or exploit any of our intellectual property rights (including our trademarks, brand name, logo, any other of our proprietary information or the layout or design of any page), or otherwise infringe on any of our intellectual property rights (including attempting to reverse engineer any applications or software used to access our services);
- access any of our services, collect or process any content made available through our services, send or redirect any communications through our services, in each case, through the use any automated bots, software, engines, crawlers, scrapers, data mining tools or the like, or attempt to do any of the foregoing;
- engage in any “framing,” “mirroring,” or other techniques directed at simulating the appearance or function of our services;
- use our services for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party, except as permitted by the Siccura Terms of Service;
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, any user’s or any other party’s access to our services;
- intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files or other malicious code or items;
- share or publish any other person’s personally identifiable information using our services without their express consent;
- probe or test the vulnerability of, or otherwise circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) any security features on, our services, our systems or the systems of other users;
- decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer of the software used to provide our services, or seek to do any of the foregoing, except to the extent that applicable laws and regulations do not allow us to prevent You from doing this;
- create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes;
- post advertisements for solicitations of business or for any other commercial purposes;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, its related systems, networks or servers; or
- engage in any other activity that encourages any person or entity to breach the Siccura Terms of Service (including this Acceptable and Fair Use Policy).
ENGAGING IN ANY OF THE ABOVE ACTIVITIES OR ALLOWING ANY OTHER PERSON TO ENGAGE IN THE ABOVE ACTIVITIES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US, SHALL RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEING PERMANENTLY DELETED OR DISCONTINUED. FURTHER, YOU WILL BE PROHIBITED FROM USING OUR SERVICES IN THE FUTURE.
You may not register for or use our services if:
- You have been convicted of any child abuse offence or sex offence;
- You are less than 13 years of age; or
- We have previously terminated your account and advised You that You may no longer use our services.
Once you have downloaded Siccura, you can encrypt and send a limited number of emails and files and media content for free. If you are using the free service, you will only be able to use Siccura on one device. To use Siccura on multiple devices, encrypt or store an unlimited number of emails and files and media, and access additional privacy features you will need to subscribe to become a premium user from time to time.
In the event you exceed the set limit, then we reserve the right to discontinue your use of such features for such time as we deem fit.
In case you choose to become a premium user by purchasing the additional features, your use of the premium features will be subject to the terms and conditions governing such premium features, from time to time. You must also comply with the terms of payment as contained in the Siccura Terms of Service herein in relation to your payments with us for the purchase of such premium features or otherwise.
Should you have any questions about, or any person’s compliance with this Acceptable and Fair Use Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Version 4: Last updated on 25th August 2018